Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / Any way to use TF-341 AI on another NPC?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Model Pack 53 is awesome, but IMO NPCs in this are too high-poly for FPSC they insanely drop game's framerate. But TF-341 soldiers have awesome AI system - a lot better one than vanilla DarkAI or AiBot from BlackIceMod.

Is there any way to use their AI on Model Pack 1 soldiers, for instance? Or is there any done script for that?

I tried to just replace Appear, Main and Shoot scripts to ones from MP53, but they doesn't work at all. It seems like I miss some scripts.
Mr Love
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: MAFIA 2
Posted: 8th Feb 2018 20:30
Quote: "NPCs in this are too high-poly for FPSC they insanely drop game's framerate. "

I use Characters that are around 10000 polygons and no slowdowns at all. After experimenting a very long time, I have noticed that FPSC is more script-sensetive than other game engines...
Quote: "Is there any way to use their AI on Model Pack 1 soldiers, for instance?"

Well, the other way around works fine so with some tweaking perhaps..
I just dont see why You want the MP53 AI-scripts so badly, not mutch better than vanilla scripts. (They just need to be modified!)
Teabone
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Feb 2018 17:21
The reasons why those scripts work so well is due to the darkai commands. They are very powerful and can be used with any NPC you make. Can even make teams.
Free Game Guru Assets: http://www.freetoronto.org/gameguru/index.html

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 05:28:26
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 05:28:26