Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / [SOLVED] Amazon Login Help!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I have set up Leaderboards and achievements on Amazon and when I compile and test my game it won't login to Amazon (Returns -1). When I broadcast to the AppGameKit Player the login works fine but leaderboards and achievements don't work (it does access the AppGameKit Player Test Achievement). The game work fine on Google Play using the same code (Different API keys). Any one else have this problem, if so How did you fix it.

Thanks in advance.

The author of this post has marked a post as an answer.

Go to answer

Santman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Feb 2018 18:07
When you say Amazon, is it stored in a bucket? I can't think why it would work on one version and not another, but I had issues with permissions on an Amazon bucket.....could be the player is inheriting your ip but when compiled to an apk it doesn't?
Jokko
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks Santman for the advice, do you have any Idea how to fix it. Could it be a problem with the API Key I use to compile with. I have been using the astronomical key Amazon Generated. I Also tried a few of the others but no luck
Jokko
Years of Service
User Offline
I think I need to load the Amazon SDK for the compiler. Does anyone have advice on how to do that.
Jokko
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Feb 2018 02:41 Edited at: 28th Feb 2018 02:45
I uploaded the APK to Amazon and pushed it to my Fire Tablet from the Live App Tasting Service, Now the Login works but the game crashes when the Amazon Login Banner pops up. The same APK when installed through USB works fine but won't login. I thought it might be a problem with my security profile but it looked OK as far as I can tell. Has anyone else seen this and if so how did you fix it. Perhaps I'm using the wrong Game Circle API. Does anyone know which code to put in when using the Export Android APK compiler. Google Play was easy to figure out, but Amazon has so many numbers.
Jokko
Years of Service
User Offline
This post has been marked by the post author as the answer.
problem solved.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 12:36:17
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 12:36:17