Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Change the right mouse button to only zoom when it is being held instead of toggled?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I've tried searching but I could not find an answer, I would simply like the right mouse button to only zoom when the mouse button is being pressed in. Is this possible?
ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Feb 2018 11:06
Insane6 Unless you made a typo, it should only be the "right mouse button" click to zoom now.
I don't recall anything in the "gunspec" file that can change this. But I'm wondering, do you have
"Nomad Mod" installed and are you using "dual weapon" settings in the gunspec ???
Check the culprit weapon's gunspec file for "candual=1" , maybe that can cause it ? I'm just guessing
My games never have bugs. They just develop random features..
Lots and lots of random features...
Kitakazi
Years of Service
User Offline
Sorry my wording was a little confusing. The right mouse button is indeed click to zoom. However I would like to change it to where the player can only zoom in when the mouse button is being held down. Is this possible?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 19:48:52
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 19:48:52