Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit/AppGameKit Studio Showcase / Pixel Killers - The Showdown BETA testers needed

Author
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Mar 2018 09:31 Edited at: 14th Mar 2018 09:31
Hello everyone I would like some people for BETA testing the new online feature in Pixel Killers - The Showdown. You can reply to this thread if you want to participate, I will then PM you with a key. When you have activated the key you need to participate in the BETA on Steam, this is done by going to the properties of the game on Steam, find the BETA tab, type in a code you will get with your key and then choose to participate in the BETA. The first test will be tomorrow, Thursday 15th of March, GMT 16:30 PM. If not enough people sign up, I will try and find a better time where more people can play. You can also give me a time and date, and I will be online there if possible. If you want to host a game you need to forward two ports on your router. You can choose which ports you want to use in the menus of the game. You need a 2GHz dual-core Windows PC or a higher clocked single core. It would be great if your machine is capable of recording video while playing, I would like to see how it runs on your machine. I am hosting from Denmark, so there might be a little lag if you are far away and playing in my hosted game, you are welcome to host a game yourself. If your machine has trouble running the game you can set your desktop resolution to 1280x720, enable frame skipping, set the game to fullscreen, disable scanlines and disable V-sync, the last 4 options are done in the options menu in the game. You need an Xbox controller connected to your PC, and of course, an internet connection. Oh, and in Deal gone bad, hold the cash you need to hold the suitcase for X minutes total. Waste 'em is just good old deathmatch. There is an All vs All mode, a 2 vs 2 mode, and a 2 vs 1 + Sentry mode. There are 3 weapons, a sawed-off shotgun, an assault rifle and a heavy machine gun. The first two you always have and their ammo refill on respawn, the HMG you can only pick up if you don't already have it, you lose it when you die (and can then pick it up again). The HMG shoots through everything, the others are stopped by walls and obstacles, some obstacles work as a cover where you can shoot past them with sawed-off shotgun and assault rifle by standing close to them, objects like shelves, tables, couches, chairs, plants, pool tables etc. There are health kits and ammo boxes for pick up, all pickups respawn after a certain time period depending on the number of players.

Steam page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/703820/Pixel_Killers__The_Showdown/

My webpage: http://geezergames.dk/pixelkillers-theshowdown.html

I hope you wanna play Cheers!

13/0
Cliff Mellangard 3DEGS
Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Mar 2018 12:35
Looks cool
I dont have steam but good luck....
A splatt fest
Cybermind
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Mar 2018 12:57
@Cliff Mellangard 3DEGS, thanks a bunch There are other ways than Steam to help test though
13/0

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 11:08:54
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 11:08:54