Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Fuse+Mixamo

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Can someone show me how I would go about getting a model done in Fuse, to Animating in Mixamo, but then to have it all animating in AppGameKit, coz I have no idea but would be well helpful, I have blender but don't know much beyond UV-mapping. That is to say of course I know how to use the 2 products, but it is getting them working in AGK...
Hail to the king, baby!
Green7
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Mar 2018 07:58 Edited at: 22nd Mar 2018 10:00
i do not know how t ouse fuse, but i know how mixamo works. you have to download every single animation and merge them in blender, but i do not use blender. i merge them in 3ds max as i'm lucky to have access to it. i do it by selecting and saving the animation, then load another, saving it, and so on. in the end i load all the anims on one character, one after another, and export it as DAE.
result:

another helpful thread:
https://forum.thegamecreators.com/thread/221714
Mobiius
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Mar 2018 09:42
Mixamo fuse can be a bit of a pain, but i've done it in my now defunct Zelda VR game.

You export it from Fuse, then log into the website and grab your object. (It should just be there.) Then select the skeleton type and whether or not to rig individual fingers. (Id suggest not) Then once it's rigged the object, select an animation, then export it. (I export as DAE objects) You can now import it into AGK.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-18 04:52:52
Your offset time is: 2024-04-18 04:52:52