Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers AppGameKit Corner / Spring survey pol : did anybody ask for 3d physics extension(for vehicles and such)?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Apr 2018 10:53 Edited at: 4th Apr 2018 10:54
Well. above title says it all. Just interested how many of us requested this to know if it stands a chance of happening.
basicFanatic
Years of Service
User Offline
I did ask for more focus on the 3D stuff, better collision and such.
Blendman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Apr 2018 12:06
More features on 3d too :
- colision ( easy box collision), improve the character should be cool, improve physics
- better lighting system (have the possibility to set our lighting fallof or other things like linear...)
- shader more easy : setobjectspecularmap (), with intensity, idem for normalmap, rimlight...
- better diffuse shader (not only basic phong, but oren nayar or other)
- spec shader too (ward iso, toon, ...)
- a lightmapper should be great (with soft shadow, ambient occlusion, gi...), perhaps integrate an existing tool like beast.
- more debug feature (physics box, line3d...)
- more objects features (get with/height/length), get pivot x, y, z...
- animation with scale bones
- use same anim on different models
- open models with its textures
AGK2 tier1 - http://www.dracaena-studio.com
Rick Nasher
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Apr 2018 01:31
Not too many peeps so far then. Would be a real pity if they left it with this, for might yet again steal some potential customers from the competition, not to mention the benefits it would give to people wanting to create free open world or racing games with AGK(including me of course) .
Supertino
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Apr 2018 09:40
I requested a full set of blend modes that can be applied to sprites individually such as, Multiply, Darken, Lighten, Dodge, Burn, Overlay, Hard light, Soft light, Difference, And some extra Tween commands like Ping-Pong.
PHeMoX
Years of Service
User Offline
Yes, I have also asked for more 3D physics related improvements and commands. What we have now is a great start, but it would be awesome if it will see support for more commands etc.
I have also asked for more blend modes, along with a few other things like native encryption of data for PC builds of games / apps.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 15:56:00
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 15:56:00