Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / How to Make In-game Menu?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Apr 2018 05:37
Is there any software or some kind of tool that can be used to create in-game menu? Because I want to make the game menu as my own. Thank you
ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Apr 2018 12:41
Affan Chanif Ismail There is a program called GUI-X9 in your main fpsc directory. It's mainly for
making custom menu's. It has a bit of a learning curve to get it right, but has great results.

Another is to use fpsc built-in menu wizard, very easy to use. Located under Files\build game\level lettings
you will see where one can change all menu setting for your game. I suggest you read over the fpsc manual
in your "Doc's" folder before making changes.
My games never have bugs. They just develop random features..
Lots and lots of random features...
s4real
VIP Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Please note if you using black ice mod we don't support GUI-X9 and it may not work with black ice mod.

Best s4real
Amd fx4100,6gb ram,geforce 450
Mriganka
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Apr 2018 13:36
Wasn't GUI-X9 already included in version 1.18 of FPSC?
Stealth Sin
Years of Service
User Offline
I believe it was, and hello their again Ncmako! im sorry if i suddenly disapeared for almsot a year, ive been caught up with a lot of stuff.. you'll maybe see me from time to time. Mriganka, I may be of use for you. I might be able to script you a ingame menu using vairables, images and other scripting syntaxes, but I would have to know what kind of menu are you looking at. a menu that will have items for purchase, a menu for reading stuff ect.? because im currently working on a menu for a game im working on if you get enough points, you'll be able to buy weapons health and so on. Ncmako! PM me if you get the chance, i'd like to discuss some advice on certin things
Anthony Gonzales
ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jun 2018 22:25
@ Stealth Sin Nice to see you again Been awhile....
Yes, making an in-game menu is easy to do with variables. I made several now, but it's very "custom" made.
In other words, they work great just for that particular game. It's not something one can "share" with others.
No guix9 is needed.
My games never have bugs. They just develop random features..
Lots and lots of random features...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 05:07:18
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 05:07:18