Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

3 Dimensional Chat / [LOCKED] X-Quad Editor not download dead links upload please

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
http://files.odyssey-creators.com/files/X-QuadEditor_EvaluationUK.exe not download dead please upload
James H
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th May 2018 22:56
This is a product I purchased from TGC - it's available in the product list of your TGC account if you purchased it - it still downloads from there just fine. It is no longer sold by TGC though. I can see you where looking at the evaluation demo so I can say this - I did once try and use it but found compatibility issues and some things just no longer worked - I ended up just not using it but I suppose there may have been workarounds and such. Forum user Freddix was the creator. If you access any TGC forum board and look in top right there is a search button. Once selected you can choose to search for a Username then select "Threads" at bottom of said users profile. Freddix has 6 pages of threads - XQuad threads are numerous along with some earlier editor stuff, perhaps you will get lucky and find something useful but I'm not about to go searching through every Editor related post...that part is all yours lol. Best of luck
Win 7 Pro 64 bit SP1, AMD A4-5300 APU 3.4GHz, 8GB DDR3, NVidia GeForce GTX 750 1GB GDDR5, ASUS A55BM-E
The Next
Web Engineer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th May 2018 17:03
Duplicate thread locked
Windows 10, Intel i7 3.8 GHz, 16GB DDR3, NVIDIA GTX 780 4GB Superclocked

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 18:13:14
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 18:13:14