Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers AppGameKit Corner / Need Help With iOS Export On MacOS...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jun 2018 03:27
Hi,

I bought a subscription for a MacOS VPS.
I setup everything but am stuck on something:
"Once you have created the certificate be sure to download it and add it to your keychain, this is so that AppGameKit can use it to sign apps"

I used Xcode to create an "iOS Distribution" certificate, but it won't load into iOS export options?
"Provisioning profile must have .mobileprovision extension"
Not sure how to fix above.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Jesse
www.FallenAngelSoftware.com
Richard_6
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi TheFallenAngel. Are you trying on tier 1 or 2? I created my certificate using keychain. You will basicly need to upload this certificate on developers.apple.com under the certificates sessions and then it will allow you to download a new certificate which will be used when creating the provisioning file. I had some issues with previous versions but it worked pretty well on the current one using Apple's Application Loader. I don't have much knowledge on tier 2 but if your game is T1 let me know and I can help you out with the steps.
TheFallenAngel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jun 2018 12:15
Ok, think we got it working, thanks!

Jesse

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 03:23:02
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 03:23:02