Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jun 2018 09:44 Edited at: 30th Jun 2018 12:14
Edit - Original post no longer exists...
OK, I have read all the rules. People are sooo salty on the Game Creators forums ughhhhhhhh. I decided to post then, in the general section, So carry on.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
fubarpk
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: AGK is my friend
Posted: 30th Jun 2018 10:24
Just a warning its against forum rules to discuss any form of payment on the forum. You can say you will pay them but you cant say how
much, from what I understand that has to be sent privately to them.

But best of luck finding someone to help
fubar
Bob Sherman
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks for the heads up
Bengismo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jun 2018 10:38 Edited at: 30th Jun 2018 10:39
Surely... its also against the rules to make team requests

https://forum.thegamecreators.com/aup
JLMoondog
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jul 2018 03:57 Edited at: 2nd Jul 2018 03:59
Hey, a Mod here, I took a look at your original post and if you post a screen shot with the request along with a look at a proper project that has a good amount of work already gone into it, than the thread will be acceptable. Feel free to create a new thread if you want.

Yes, when it comes to the "Oh I got an AWESOME GAME IDEA, so I need a team of 100 PEPS to help (help as in do all the work while I play pretend President of my made up company) make teh gamez! I can't pay now but will consider a % of sales...give me da codez! Book what book!?" threads, it's against the AUP. But we do allow exceptions when someone who has an actual proper project with hard work gone into it looking for help finishing.

As for payments, you should discuss that in PM or other chat, and if posting here you can only offer PayPal only. This also includes peps who want to sell code or media on the forumns, if you're user who has contributed to the forum and want to sell some work, you can do that, but PayPal transactions only.

Good luck on your project! Honestly, if you posted the code on here, you'd probably get the help for free, unless your plan is to sell the app in the end.
CJB
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jul 2018 08:35
Book is stoooopid.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 19:16:55
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 19:16:55