Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / Book for learning mobile agk

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I started this some time ago when app game kit came out for the Ipad. I had not programmed in Agk before so I decided to start making a book where I and maybe other can (re)learn to use it.

I have been adding pages to it. 25 at the moment. There are examples of how to use commands and there are and will be small game like things.

Here it is :
https://cromdesi.home.xs4all.nl/agkmobile/appgamekitmobiletutorial.pdf

I have been typing in the code in agkmobile and then re typing it into the book. Not sure if errors popped up, but I would fix these when I find out about it.

Today I added 2 examples on "the random bag" and a "selection list"

I am thinking that I might keep adding pages until I reach about 300 pages. But this might take some time.
Richard_6
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey Pakz, I found your manual very interesting. It's a useful Getting Started with examples that sometimes we have to dig deep into TGC website in order to find it. Hope you accomplish your project. Maybe you should break into Vol I,II,etc so it's faster to release.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 06:19:28
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 06:19:28