Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / Spiritual Warfare Game Prototype

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I’m currently working on prototyping a game about Spiritual Warfare. It would be Action RPG style so far. I was going for a skyrim combat style, with the spiritual dimension being overlapped with the natural. My aim is to provide fun and interesting gameplay, while also teaching people about real world spiritual warfare and how things work. Angels, Demons, and thought life.

It would make things clearer for people in the faith, and give people a chance to see what they are missing out on. There is a battle raging for your soul, will you join the armies of light and command angels and save people? Or be a common soldier fighting other men?

It won’t be all rainbows and puppies. It will have grit, demons, death. Real world stuff, old testament and new testament level grit. We need to show people the truth, and give them an awesome time doing it! What do you think?
seppgirty
FPSC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jul 2018 22:59
Sounds cool. How far along are you?
gamer, lover, filmmaker

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 08:08:51
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 08:08:51