Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

iOS and MacOS / Screen Recording Issue iOS

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Aug 2018 22:50 Edited at: 24th Aug 2018 11:43
Good day,

I testing screen recording (bundled example) with my android handset and it works perfectly, however it seems my iPad does nothing with the same exact example.

I'm broadcasting from a MacBook BTW.

Touching the screen does not result in the recording function being initiated.

My iPad is on iOS 10.3.3

Any ideas why this could be ?

----------------------------------------------------

Update (24/08/2018): I started a new blank project with just the 'StartScreenRecording' command, and it definitely does not work on iOS at all.

Kindle Fire 7 works but with no sound (even with 1 and 0).

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (android 5.1) and Android 6.0 Handset work fine.

Thanks
Sh4xx
David Miller
Years of Service
User Offline
Recording screen is one of the new features of iOS 11, and iOS 12 keeps this function. After enabling Screen Recording on your iPhone or iPad that running in iOS 11 or iOS 12, you can use it to record your screen easily rather than using third-party applications. What is the mean of screen recording not working? It may mean that screen record doesn’t work at all, recording videos can’t saving, recording videos have no sound, and screen recorder crashes, etc. No matter what situations you may come across, you can try out following solutions. Asus live chat
David Miller
Years of Service
User Offline
Recording screen is one of the new features of iOS 11, and iOS 12 keeps this function. After enabling Screen Recording on your iPhone or iPad that running in iOS 11 or iOS 12, you can use it to record your screen easily rather than using third-party applications. Asus live chat

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 07:17:14
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 07:17:14