Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / nVidia 3D Vision 2

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi,

I've read that Darkbasic pro supports nVidia 3D Vision, but is AppGameKit supporting the nVidia 3D Vision 2 glasses?
Toedeledoki
Santman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Sep 2018 23:44
People still have them???
xCept
Years of Service
User Offline
I hang onto mine as I have dual 3D Vision ready 144Hz monitors but admit I haven't used them in ages (but mostly because I haven't had the time to play games in just as long). Metro and Trine were amazing experiences in 3D. But NVIDIA itself has pretty much given up on them as well years ago although a small community keeps it active. Of course with VR I think traditional 3D is becoming extinct all-around (and why no TVs are made 3D-ready anymore).

As I recall, the main reason 3D Vision would work with DBP "out of the box" was because of its DirectX integration and hooks. Way back I remember using "VR Joy" glasses in classic DB and was able to run any project in 3D since it was DirectX. But AppGameKit is OpenGL and has no stereoscopic commands built-in to support it.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 04:25:17
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 04:25:17