Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Help with converting gameguru weapons into FPS Creator.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
So I have been messing around with gameguru media and have been able to get mostly all the classic characters imported in and working right. But whenever I try to import weapons, they appear as white in the level and make no sounds (such as reloading, firing, ect.) I was wondering if someone could help me convert the weapons into FPS Creator.
ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Oct 2018 17:09
TMoney
Quote: "whenever I try to import weapons, they appear as white in the level "

But your weapon pick-up entity has texture, right ? But after picking up the weapon hud has no texture.
That would mean your texture file path to the "hud" is missing/incorrect. Look at the weapon gunspec and see
what file the texture is pointing at A simple fix I'm sure
My games never have bugs. They just develop random features..
Lots and lots of random features...
TMoney Moterbike Dude
Years of Service
User Offline
I haven't imported weapon pickups, just the weapon into the gun folder. I haven't imported anything to hud yet, so I'll try that out.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 19:31:15
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 19:31:15