Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / [SOLVED] Generate keystore problem

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I generate keystore from AGK2 and export to signed apk but when I upload to playstore.I got message
"Upload failed. You uploaded an APK or Android App Bundle that was signed with an expired certificate too soon. You will need to sign your APK or Android App Bundle with a longer-lived certificate".

The author of this post has marked a post as an answer.

Go to answer

Paul Johnston
TGC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Nov 2018 15:42 Edited at: 19th Nov 2018 15:43
This post has been marked by the post author as the answer.
I've changed the next version to create keystores that expire after 20,000 days instead of the current 10,000 days. For now you can build it in the command line by using

where keystore_filename is the file to create, mypassword and mypasswordagain are the password you want to use, and the fields at the end are your details, which can be left blank if desired, for example
guy_design
Years of Service
User Offline
thanks Paul Johnston ,but I follow your advice but still got upload error

Upload failed
You uploaded an APK with an invalid signature (learn more about signing). Error from apksigner: ERROR: JAR_SIG_NO_MANIFEST: Missing META-INF/MANIFEST.MF

Paul Johnston
TGC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Nov 2018 18:00
Can you double check that you entered the correct keystore file details in the APK export dialog?
guy_design
Years of Service
User Offline
I generate keystore by your method and test by signed apk in android studio then upload to playstore it work !! but use this keystore and export by AGK2 I got same error message.....

Upload failed
You uploaded an APK with an invalid signature (learn more about signing). Error from apksigner: ERROR: JAR_SIG_NO_MANIFEST: Missing META-INF/MANIFEST.MF

I capture export page in agk to you for analyze...

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Paul Johnston
TGC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Nov 2018 15:57
It looks like you changed some of the parameters for the alias, the ones in my snippet above were alias="mykeystore" with the password being the same as the keystore password. If you use those parameters does it work?
guy_design
Years of Service
User Offline
Paul Johnston , I change parameter follow your code , Yes it works , I can upload apk to playstore , Thanks so much.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 23:33:02
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 23:33:02