Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / GetRawJoystickPOV does not work, for game control Xbox 360 (ScpToolkit)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Nov 2018 22:40
Hello

I do not understand why it does not recognize the digital direction crosshead, of the XBOX 360 controls !!!
GetRawJoystickPOV does not work, in any of its 0,1,2,3 POV.

I'm using a real PS3 controller, emulating an XBOX360 controller: ScpToolkit
SCP Virtual X360 Bus: # 01

What's the problem?

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Cliff Mellangard 3DEGS
Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Nov 2018 01:25 Edited at: 22nd Nov 2018 01:29
I only know i had issues with ps3 controllers when coding in pad support in to pixelstein?
The Xbox one pad worked the best for me.
I do know there where some weird stuff going on with the dpad but cant remember?

You are using the input raw commands well?
There is input and a input raw command section in the online help?

This do not help???

CompleteRawJoystickDetection
Description
Waits for the detection of physical joysticks to complete, on some systems this may take a few seconds so is run in a separate thread along side the main application. If you do not use any of the real joystick commands (include the AppGameKit joystick) you may ignore this command and let the joystick detection complete whenever it likes. However if you do wish to use joystick commands in your app you must call this command to make sure that the total number of joysticks connected have been found. After this initial detection process plugging in additional joysticks will not be detected.

Definition
CompleteRawJoystickDetection()

GetRawJoystickConnected
Description
Returns 1 if the specified joystick is connected, 0 if not. This only applies to joysticks that were plugged in when the app started, plugging in a new joystick after the app has started will not be detected. Use GetRawJoystickExists to find out which joysticks were detected at startup. This command currently does not work on Mac.
Definition
integer GetRawJoystickConnected( index )
AliceSim1
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Nov 2018 12:17
Yes, it works all the buttons and axes of the PS3 controller emulated to xbox 360.
But the POV cruzeta in AppGameKit does not work.

GetRawJoystickConnected()
That function, he thought it was mandatory to use it ...
but I've seen no, it's not necessary.
Also it does not make sense to use it, since I do not notice any change when using this function.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 23:00:22
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 23:00:22