Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Windows / Please become a supported application with NaturallySpeaking Dragon

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I am really enjoying App Game Kit!
Sometimes I type and sometimes I use NaturallySpeaking Dragon. Depends on what I'm doing and how I'm feeling. I have added all the App Game Kit commands to NaturallySpeaking Dragon's vocabulary. I have the home user version of NaturallySpeaking Dragon which means I cannot make my own custom commands but it works pretty well. Currently, I have to use the dictation window that pops up and then I have to say or click "Transfer Text" for each line of code (if I don't enter for each line, the formatting/indention is off ). Anyway, if you guys were a supported application with NaturallySpeaking Dragon, I would be able to voice dictate commands about twice as fast because I wouldn't need the dictation window as a go-between. It's already faster so no complaint here but I thought it was worth mentioning.

Thanks!

By the way, I'm looking at using GPS and 3-D; Looks like you guys are already there.
Again, I just want to say how much I am enjoying your software!

Danny

Attachments

Login to view attachments

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 12:56:21
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 12:56:21