Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / What do you think caused X10's flop and discontinuation?

Author
User Offline
Posted: 27th Nov 2018 13:06
I'm working on a YouTube video about what happened to X10 and what caused it's discontinuation and I want to see what the TGC forum has to say about the topic. So what's your opinion on the topic?
ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Nov 2018 00:04
Quote: "So what's your opinion on the topic?"

X10 was mainly made for Vista I believe, and users had a lot of problems at the time.
I believe they should have kept it going in the "background" with small advances to keep up with the times.
It is a great piece of software. fps-classic has more bells & whistles but that could have been ported into
X10 I think ? I found a copy on ebay and have never had a problem with it once. Runs great on win7.
I put it on my older machine with a quad amd @2.9ghz 4gigs ram and a old gt260. Runs smooth with
over 200fps all the time I don't see the problem, it's great !
My games never have bugs. They just develop random features..
Lots and lots of random features...
Location: You know that space between a dresser and the floor ? Yeah, that's where

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2018-12-19 00:31:24
Your offset time is: 2018-12-19 00:31:24