Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / B3D (Blitz3D) format imported to AGK Mesh Memblock

Author
User Banned
Posted: 29th Nov 2018 08:58
Can now import B3D files straight into AppGameKit mesh memblock. See pic.

Professional Programmer, languages: SAS, C++, SQL, PL-SQL, DBPro, Purebasic, JavaScript, others

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Jack
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Nov 2018 12:13 Edited at: 29th Nov 2018 12:20
Nice! Format parsing pro!
Just waiting for the CreateMeshFromObjectWithChildren command in order to merge animations, you too?

[/url]
Bored of the Rings
User Banned
Posted: 29th Nov 2018 12:46 Edited at: 30th Nov 2018 10:19
yes it would be good to have skinned mesh/animation support. Although I can already export animations out to .X from DBO,B3D etc it would be good to move away from .X. FBX format next and maybe some others. Too many 3rd party formats for my liking

[update-of course I realise that you could just use loadobject command with formats AppGameKit already recognises, but I like to figure stuff out myself and add anything that might be missing.]
Professional Programmer, languages: SAS, C++, SQL, PL-SQL, DBPro, Purebasic, JavaScript, others
Jack
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Nov 2018 21:07
FBX would be a great idea, as there are some interesting settings that AppGameKit misses when loading the file.

Can you also do some kind of "apped object" from DB times, where one animated .x file will be added at the end of the .x source object animation?

[/url]
Bored of the Rings
User Banned
Posted: 30th Nov 2018 06:13
Quote: "FBX would be a great idea, as there are some interesting settings that AppGameKit misses when loading the file"

Can you give an example of the option(s) that are missing from AGK. That would help me a bit.

Quote: "Can you also do some kind of "apped object" from DB times, where one animated .x file will be added at the end of the .x source object animation?"

Yes this can be done.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 23:13:41
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 23:13:41