Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Animation helper - for your own cutscenes, key-frames, re-framing, animations

Author
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Dec 2018 00:13 Edited at: 19th Dec 2018 00:30
This is one tool of a series, I am working on.
Why? I tried the free FirstPersonShooterCreatorClassic model packs or short FPSC Classic models. And wanted to make them work without hassle in AGK.
The *.X-files are not working everytime in AppGameKit, and mostly need FPE (FPSC Classic / GameGuru prefab files) with aditional data. But often these files are also only very simple with information.
This tool is for creating your own "animations" with new names and later play them. Often you can't play an animation from FPSC Classic by name, so with this tool, we could come a little bit closer.
Tweening and so on is not implemented. Also this code is not free of the possibility to break it. At this moment there are no keyboard shortcuts, but it makes re-framing or create your own "FPE"-files more easy.

Why? --> later I am planing on creating the Kenny-OBJ putter, where you could put also your FPSC Classic figures and with animation-names we are a step closer to have an animation software like "Plotagon", "Alice 3D"

help:
First button in the list, to "open" the animation into the GUI in the top.
After changing your values, press "Update", so the changed values are in the LIST.
To save the LIST, press "SAVE" (blue button)
for ROTATION find the rotation-button in the top-left. Press till the position is right for you.

Auto-load of the LIST, but no auto-save. Rotation will not be saved.

Hope, you enjoy. It is not perfect. There are fixed 35 animations at this moment. And it works with the Zombie from FPSC Classic. Feel free, to change the skin. Photoshop file is also here.

Please tell me, what you think about, what you maybe wish or what I could have done more easily. The code is a proof of concept. It is a mess. No strict Model-View-Control at this moment.

Animation Sequences are not implemented yet. Like tweening stacks or chains. And also not implemented: Loop / No-Loop, Speed positive, play backwards ...

Sometimes reading to much, so I have to look into that. But does not break yet

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Xaby
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Dec 2018 00:29
First button in the list, to "open" the animation into the GUI in the top.
After changing your values, press "Update", so the changed values are in the LIST.
To save the LIST, press "SAVE" (blue button)
for ROTATION find the rotation-button in the top-left. Press till the position is right for you.

Auto-load of the LIST, but no auto-save. Rotation will not be saved.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 20:52:29
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 20:52:29