Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / [SOLVED] My Laptot crash

Author
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Dec 2018 19:03
Hi there.
I was trying a new Obj exporter, so I created a new project "OBJ EXPORTER"
A new folder was created with same name...I copied some code from a old project to paste in new one...
Wtf...a pop up says folder doesn't exist in this ubication( Im just tranlating from spanish) so I try to delete folder...a f...ng pop up again says folder doesn't exist....so I try to create project again and couln't because the fk project already exist....that is driving me crazy....now when compiling other old project the paht is incorrect....wtf....what a happy new year Im gonna have
I'm not a grumpy grandpa

The author of this post has marked a post as an answer.

Go to answer

puzzler2018
User Banned
Posted: 26th Dec 2018 19:07
Check you Tools -> Install Additional Files to make sure the Project folder says where it should be.

This may got upset..

Attachments

Login to view attachments
chafari
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Dec 2018 19:27
Thanks puzzler . I had to give a new path with raw :d: xxx but I can't get rid of the forder "OBJ EXPORTER " its like a virus
I'm not a grumpy grandpa
puzzler2018
User Banned
Posted: 26th Dec 2018 19:32
It happens when a file insde the folder is open still by Windows - like the thumbs file - this is a hidden file created when a folder is created.

Try rebooting your PC and deleting the folder

This normally releases the file handles that windows uses in the background
chafari
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Dec 2018 22:51 Edited at: 26th Dec 2018 22:51
This post has been marked by the post author as the answer.
I found the problem I found the problem reading in internet about the winrar to rename and delete the ghost folder . .
I'm not a grumpy grandpa

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 13:38:03
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 13:38:03