Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / App game kit 2 IDE 2018-12-12 (built 12-11) issue of not reloading previously active projects properly??

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Does anyone else have this issue where when you have certain projects created, worked on them for a few hours, then close them and reopen AGK2... that the last project doesn't show up automatically in the IDE view / project list?
This even happens when the recent project was the only project, whilst previously having like 11 projects opened.

Any ideas or tips on how to solve this? It's kind of annoying it won't open the most recent .agc file.

In Preferences 'Remember open projects' is checked. Does it need to have a default path or something filled for this to work like it did previously??

Simultaneously it seems sometimes the IDE gets confused about what Type information for example to suggest based on the other projects that are opened, but not 'active'. Occasionally that is a bit annoying too.
blink0k
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Dec 2018 20:10 Edited at: 28th Dec 2018 20:11
I don't have this issue at all. I only have a maximum maybe 4 projects open at any time but i haven't seen this behavior.
Have you tried completely uninstalling (and removing C:\Program Files (x86)\The Game Creators\AGK2) and reinstalling?
PHeMoX
Years of Service
User Offline
Yeah, might be a good idea indeed. I'm using the Steam version and have DLC installed, so have to do some back-ups first (I've edited some files to figure out how certain commands work etc. ).

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 15:22:17
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 15:22:17