Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Chat / KrazyGrandPrix

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Feb 2019 21:43
Yes, and no.

On my system at first feels bettr, but I'm actually driving worse beyond the first 2 corners. Then I just loose control and fall from the track. On my phone I find it really hard to control the vehicle cos can't feel the keys, but I do have a joypad for the phone and will try, just need to find the phone holder in the ordered mess I like to call my desk(darn woman: she shouldn't have touched my stuff, now can't find back anything! ).
fubarpk
AGK Developer
Gold Codemaster
Years of Service
Recently Online
Posted: 14th Feb 2019 23:21
Thanks rick for the feedback,
I was going to use that as a basis for gyro movement using getDirectionX() as I found it way too touchy no matter what I did

I also found with the uploaded version to use on my mobile in setuptrees() I had to comment out

create3DPhysicsStaticBody(env.grandstand)
create3DPhysicsStaticBody(env.grandstand2)

both of these commands in that function on my mobile gave errors when it encountered them which was really strange
as I don't think they should be previously defined and I know all the other physics bodies set up that way work. Another thing
I noticed when I commented out these on my phone both grandstands weren't visible even tho they are quite visible on my pc

fubar

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2019-02-20 08:30:22
Your offset time is: 2019-02-20 08:30:22