Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Archive of all my Projects and a few last words from me on FPSC.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jan 2019 16:43 Edited at: 25th Jan 2019 16:53
Hey!

I compiled an archive of all my projects lately and its now pretty much complete. All those interested can click here to browse them.
I know that I have previously mentioned to some of you that I wanted to create an archive of all noteworthy FPSC games to preserve them but decided against it. Just to make sure there isn't anyone waiting on me to deliver Its just time for me to let FPSC be in the past once and for all. For that I have written a small article on Nomad Mod and my last thoughts on the topic here. If you decide to stop by and read it, please let me know what you think.

Link to full article

Edit: I tried several times to copy in the article so it doesn't come across as if I just wanted to generate traffic for my blog, but whenever I put in the links the forum software gives me an "an unknown error occured"

-Wolf
ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jan 2019 23:17
Wolf, I read thru all of it. Couldn't agree more with your thoughts on the matter
Really good reading material for all members and anyone interested.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts..
best,
My games never have bugs. They just develop random features..
Lots and lots of random features...
Location: You know that space between a dresser and the floor ? Yeah, that's where
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 25th Jan 2019 23:47
Well said. Hang on... I have to get a tissue. There now. I'm okay, really.
You've been an inspiration to us all. Just last month I was using your hallways. Very cool.
But yeah, it's over.

Good luck in all you do, my friend.
Brian.
Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jan 2019 12:36
Thanks for reading!

Quote: "Really good reading material for all members and anyone interested. "

Thank you! Seen how you only recently released a full game I half expected you to disagree with me

Quote: "You've been an inspiration to us all. Just last month I was using your hallways. Very cool."

Several vet-FPSC users said that to me throughout the years. Its really an honor Thanks.

Quote: "Good luck in all you do, my friend."

To you too!

-Wolf
Mriganka
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Apr 2019 16:20
Damn man. Even I'd like to say goodbye, although I'll be popping in here from time to time. I think I'll move on with my new girl Godot as it's very liberal in its offering and I could expand my horizons tremendously. Hope to keep in touch with you Wolf and everyone here. If you need any help you can email me or contact me via Discord.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 05:20:44
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 05:20:44