Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / about servers and cloud data

Author
User Banned
Posted: 28th Jan 2019 07:14
can someone walk me through it?
I have some questions.

I have this game, in my game I collect items all of the items are the same so it's basically how many of these items you have, once you have enough you can buy stuff from inside the game.
you will be able to buy with real money these items which will act as a game currency.
so you can collect and you can buy.
but what if someone has deleted the app? and reinstalled it, he or she should receive all their data from somewhere...
I saw I can use firebase but there aren't any explanations on how to use RealTime database which firebase is strong with. (also me, I really like Firebase but still did not get how to connect it with AppGameKit Tier1, and yeah I saw the documentation but there is not enough stuff there )

do I need a server? cause I have an AWS service at my disposal.
can I fully integrate Firebase to use the real-time database?
what if one of my players moves from android to IOS? (then firebase or AWS are really good options but there are nonexplanations about how to use them... with AppGameKit tier 1)
this is extremely important to this project.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 01:26:13
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 01:26:13