Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Game Creators Store

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi everyone
Can't find a thread to post this, so please redirect if needed.
I just bought Shaders pack for the second time, without any notification that is bought already.
I didn't look in my Products list.. My fault... and just re-order and everything went throught without any warning.
How can we get this correct, to know if you already bought something without paying again or look in the product listing... should flag if you already try to buy something, or the product O bought did not show in my product list.

THanks
Danie
The Next
Web Engineer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Feb 2019 11:30
The system won't warn about making a duplicate purchase because we have a number of users that require multiple licences or want to buy a copy for another person. However if you are within the return and refund period you could contact support@thegamecreators.com and they may be able to assist further.

Hope that helps
Windows 10, Intel i7 4.2 GHz, 16GB DDR4, NVIDIA RTX 2060

DannyD
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi The Next

Thanks, make perfect sense... I can ask support, but not really care about the refund....

Can't we put things like this up for a lucky draw, or a competition and someone can Win it.... Just seen on my Product page I have a few packages with (QTY 2) hahahahaha
Or can we transfer a License to a different user.... I'm willing to "sponsor" this if someone is in need of this...

Thanks
Danie

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 07:49:00
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 07:49:00