Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Uploaded game to game jolt

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Mar 2019 19:29
Hi everybody recently like yesterday uploaded my game to Game Jolt it's free to download so take a look if you like . Made entirely using AppGameKit classic of coarse. It's called The Awesome Maze Game . Took me ten days from start to finish . six levels or mazes . Only had two downloads in the first 24 hours so it's not gonna make me famous but I'm quite pleased with it . Take a look if you like . Tip leave the exe file in the original folder or it won't run . Not a problem if you know that . Let me know what you think . This is my second attempt at a 3D game . If I can get 10 downloads in the first week I'll make a start on The awesome maze game 2. Thinking about it it wouldn't take long as most of the hard work is already done . A new set of mazes and some different graphics and perhaps food to find .
puzzler2018
User Banned
Posted: 3rd Mar 2019 19:53
Well done buddy - you have come far from the least time we have known you - you have come on leaps and bounds..

Keep focussed and keep up some great work
Tier 1 Developer
Pfaber1
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Mar 2019 21:07
Thanks puzzler much appreciated.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 01:09:33
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 01:09:33