Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Como subir imagenes a servidor?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Google translator
I have a problem and I can not upload photos to my server, I thought it could be like in darkbasic but I did not notice that AppGameKit does not have ftp commands. Is there any way to upload photos to my server via HTTP ?. Thank you

Original:
Tengo un problema y es que no consigo subir fotos a mi servidor, creía que se podría como en darkbasic pero no me fijé que AppGameKit no tiene los comandos ftp. Hay alguna forma de subir fotos a mi servidor mediante HTTP?. Gracias
fubarpk
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: AGK is my friend
Posted: 4th Mar 2019 12:34

from the AppGameKit help
fubar
Furord
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Mar 2019 13:09 Edited at: 4th Mar 2019 13:11
Google translator
Sorry I do not know if I'm asking the question correctly. The idea is not to modify an existing file, it is to upload png to my server. The code that comes in the help I have not managed to work in any way since it seems to be part of a larger code.
What I'm trying to do is upload png files to my server. a greeting

Original
Perdón no sé si estoy realizando bien la pregunta. La idea no es modificar un archivo ya existente, es subir png a mi servidor. El código que viene en la ayuda no he conseguido que funcione de ninguna manera ya que parece que es parte de un código mayor.
Lo que pretendo es subir archivos png a mi servidor. Un saludo

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 10:45:08
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 10:45:08