Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Studio Chat / Code Properties

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I am trying the latest alpha version (0.49b) on windows and thought I would follow along with the video on code properties.

When i type the [IDEGUIADD] no extra window pops up near the help tab. Anyone else have luck with this ?

RGBZ
Years of Service
User Offline
Found the issue. Had to go into preferences and check the option to enable code properties under the editor tab.
RGBZ
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Mar 2019 18:36 Edited at: 25th Mar 2019 18:44
Update: I guess the real question is can code properties be used with custom types ?

Now I have a follow up question. I got code properties working, but I am having a hard time getting it to work with a global object defined by a type.

When I watch the video on this the screen is never scrolled high enough to see how the types are actually managed.

On the video it has something like
global position as vec4 //[IDEGUIADD],vec3,Adjust Object Position
global rotation as vec4 //[IDEGUIADD],vec4,Adjust Object rotation.

then is defines variables further down. But both of these are of the type vec4, what does the vec3 and vec4 represent in the 2nd parameter of the IDEGUIADD structure?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 12:30:57
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 12:30:57