Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers AppGameKit Corner / Any examples of Spine animations working in AGK?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi

When searching for "spine" at the forums here I can't find an example of Spine animations working in an actual game or WIP. There are some animated gifs of Spine animations but I can find nothing obviously working inside the AppGameKit framework, for example, a video of a game that uses them. Does anyone know of such an example?

I know older Spine formats are supported with some restrictions. That would be fine for the project I'm working on. It would be encouraging to see it in action.

I find animations that go beyond simple changing frames to be time-consuming if they have to be coded into an engine as a bunch of timed deformations such as rotate and scale. Anything to make animations easier to implement would be great. Spine and the AGK's particle engine seem to be the options here. If there are others please let me know.
blink0k
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Mar 2019 20:15
There is a demo in the projects folder in AGK
C:\Program Files (x86)\The Game Creators\AGK2\Projects\Spine
WyrdKnight
Years of Service
User Offline
That will have to do. Tested that everything I'd need is supported and works.

Also tested Spriter and happy to see that works great too.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 19:30:18
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 19:30:18