Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Studio Chat / AGK Studio and HTML5

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Feels like christmas everytime I see and beta update on AGKS

Will HTML5 been supported in AppGameKit Studio? I try search for the export, but only find android.
99 % of all my educational games is HTML5.

Will it be supported and when? (Or do I miss the export button somewhere)

Thanks
Danie
RickV
TGC Development Director
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Mar 2019 16:09
Hi,

We do plan to keep the HTML5 support in Studio but it will only be available after the first release. This is because some work will need to be done to avoid the Vulkan engine getting in the way.
Development Director
TGC Team
DannyD
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks Rick
You guys did a great job with AGKS up to date.. keep it up!!!.

Cheers
Danie
haliop_New
User Banned
Posted: 31st Mar 2019 06:02
What if you load the project from AppGameKit classic? will you be able to export it as is? should we re-edit the scene files in order to work right in AppGameKit classic? (just for now until we get HTML5 export)
RickV
TGC Development Director
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Mar 2019 08:12
Hi,

You should be able to load your project into AppGameKit Classic and export it from there for now.
Development Director
TGC Team
haliop_New
User Banned
Posted: 31st Mar 2019 08:19
Awesome!
GTRON
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Mar 2019 08:21
Just a note for the developers. I'm using AppGameKit Classic primarily because of the Raspberry PI / HTML5 targets - however I just ordered the Studio beta to support the company (AppGameKit is a fantastic product!)... I must say - the editor is vastly improved, great scrolling and responsiveness.... much better than the AppGameKit classic on the Mac.

That being said - I hope we'll continue to see Raspberry PI support - and I very much look forward to HTML support in the final version!

Best of luck!
DannyD
Years of Service
User Offline
Just did a very ugly scene in AppGameKit Studio with the Scene Editor, saved, and Open in AppGameKit Classic, and compile and export 100%

AGK Studio Scene Editor already make it worth buying. Will save lots of design time.

Can't wait For the next Alpha release....

GREAT JOB

Cheers
Danie

Attachments

Login to view attachments

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 19:33:44
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 19:33:44