Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Studio Chat / AGK Studio: IDE: Resizing the Editor Windows

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Mar 2019 19:45
Howdy, just picked up the AppGameKit Studio, been using it for about 5 days, like what I see so far, ran into a bit a of bug. When I started the program today, it looks like it went into a full screen mode, needless to say the icons at the top are now buried above my screens display range. I can not access the icons at the top (minimize screen, exit, new file extra). ? Is there a way to manually change the config of the screen resolution in a config file? Has anybody ran into this behavior yet? if so how do you work around it.
Watch \"StarCrash\" a 1979 epic film, make sure your not to sober..
Timidon
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Mar 2019 20:16 Edited at: 30th Mar 2019 20:19
Alrighty, tried deleting the Directory and starting over... still stuck, well It is in Alpha/Beta.. At current status, The App Game Studio is unusable to me... Well I figure I can salvage what I have coded up on the older version of the App Game Kit. Attached is a Image of the current screen. I have went crazy trying to open an close windows within the editor. Now it is stuck,,, Any Hot keys that can be used?

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Timidon
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Mar 2019 20:30
Alrighty, FOUND THE HOTKEY, F11 will change you from full screen, back to Windowed mode! So now I can resume work... Now with that said, why did it get stuck in the first place?.. oh well Hope this helps somebody further on down the line.
RickV
TGC Development Director
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Mar 2019 08:15
Hi,

Thanks for sharing your experience. It seems F11 is not working properly, I'll add it to the issues list. I think it should also show a small message to remind users to press F11 again to return from full screen mode (like Chrome does)
Development Director
TGC Team
Timidon
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Apr 2019 06:36
To help you out a bit, This was a bit a fluke I figure, when the App restarted from my last session, the IDE went into fullscreen mode, I did not know how to resize it. I was hopping that the same Hotkey would follow from the current working AppGameKit IDe (classic now), the resizing worked and went to the proper screen size. But on the fluke, the upper portion of the IDE was out of screen bounds, so I could not hit, click any of the IDE functions... So the insured panic. Hope this helps, I am liking the extra steps to insert the media into the editor, big plus for me.
Takis76
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Apr 2019 12:47
Try to press F11.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 16:18:55
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 16:18:55