Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Studio Chat / [SOLVED] Tutorial Books from AGK Apply?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I've been watching for the Tutorial books from AppGameKit to come on sale which they do often, will the books still apply to Studio? I would assume so as its the same language? Or should I wait for the help/training materials for Studio?

The author of this post has marked a post as an answer.

Go to answer

Amon
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Apr 2019 22:29
This post has been marked by the post author as the answer.
Studio is AppGameKit Classic with a new IDE for the moment. Everything out there, tutorial wise, that works with AppGameKit classic will work with AppGameKit Studio as long as it doesn't use the new features of the Studio IDE.
Imaginations' greatest gift is the knowledge you supply it.
Alistair
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Apr 2019 15:54
If you've bought the original Tier 1 AppGameKit books, it is my understanding that TGC plan to give you a free upgrade to the Studio books. These are essentially the same books as the originals but with additional pages covering the new interface and the scene editor.
Alistair
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Apr 2019 18:58
Yes, of course.
Alistair
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Apr 2019 16:18
If you bought from Digital Skills, you'll have to email us (sales@digital-skills.co.uk) when the books are ready and we'll send you a link to the updated books. We can't do it automatically since it is our policy not to keep online electronic copies of our customers' details. Including your original
sales reference in the email would help but isn't essential.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 17:31:07
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 17:31:07