Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Export Options for Iphone

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I've been using only HTML5 to export all games, Lately I've done some Android APK exports aswell.

The need to export to IoS become critical now, but I have NO idea on how to do that.
* Whats needed.
* Can I distribute my APP without adding to the App store (My APP's are all custom for specific clients)
eg: Android I can send the APK to my client and they just install. Can that be done with IoS?

Any Tutorial around on how to "101 Export to IoS for dummies" using AppGameKit Classic, hahahaha

Thanks,, aopreciate
blink0k
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Apr 2019 02:47
I think you can only do that on a mac with the mac version of AGK
DannyD
Years of Service
User Offline
@blink0k

I have Both, Mac version and Macbook.
Do I need a Apple developers account?
Dark Raven
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Apr 2019 07:11
if you wish to distribute the app where others can use it then yes. I believe the only way to distribute an app for ios is through the app store.

here is the ios guide from the help site for appgamekit. https://www.appgamekit.com/documentation/guides/52_ios.htm

I didn't read it and I haven't really worked with ios yet but that should be a good starting point.
DannyD
Years of Service
User Offline
Thank @Dark Raven
Ortu
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Apr 2019 00:25
You can issue private test versions, or there are private business distribution options as well though this is more expensive and both of these have limitations.

Apple tends to want thier eyes and fingers on everything that runs on their platform. Private side loaded software has never really been something they support
http://games.joshkirklin.com/sulium

A single player RPG featuring a branching, player driven storyline of meaningful choices and multiple endings alongside challenging active combat and intelligent AI.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 19:33:50
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 19:33:50