Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Studio Chat / Is it really that hard that we write AGK for classic and AGKS on our posts in showcase and the other threads?

Author
Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th May 2019 09:33
This thread starts to get a bit messed up now so could we please post our showcases in the showcase section and simply use prefixes at the start instead.

Try to keep the forum clean.

AGK = classic

AGKS = studio

All code you do in studio works the same in classic….

The tgc team is a small team that do great tools for a very lowcost so do we really nead to take more time from them by bugging them with stuff we now is in the works and coming when things are stable.

2D Analyst
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th May 2019 04:10 Edited at: 16th May 2019 04:40
Good point. Since AppGameKit and AGKS shares the same code base I would probably post it in AppGameKit forum bc it's more active. For showcase or getting feedback on app, I will agreed it should be in showcase section.
The Next
Web Engineer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th May 2019 11:50 Edited at: 16th May 2019 11:52
This board is intended for discussions about the AppGameKit Studio IDE and the specific issues related to it only.

For showcases of games you should post in the showcase, I will update the name to reflect this. Adding a tag to the front to indicate the version would be a good idea.
Windows 10, Intel i7 4.2 GHz, 16GB DDR4, NVIDIA RTX 2060

Qube_
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th May 2019 13:31
Quote: "This board is intended for discussions about the AppGameKit Studio IDE and the specific issues related to it only"

Then why not name the actual board AppGameKit Studio IDE Chat? That way it makes it clearer as AppGameKit Studio Chat implies you can chat about AppGameKit Studio as a whole.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 02:10:48
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 02:10:48