Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / why is player health low when he respawns?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 20th Jun 2019 20:37
Why is player health low when he respawns? For example: player starts level 2 with 35 health, when player dies he respawns with 35 health.
Is there a way to refill health to 100 when player respawns?
hi, i'm a random guy who's making random games with random game engines for random reasons
ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jun 2019 21:33 Edited at: 20th Jun 2019 21:39
ScooT9
Quote: "Is there a way to refill health to 100 when player respawns"

Yes, simple easy script. You really need to use the Syntax list more often. The command to use for players health is $PH ( setvar=$PH 100 )
That sets the players health to 100.
You will have to figure out how to "insert" when a player "Respawns" Maybe use a triggerzone that is activated only on a respawn ?
But here's the code for a simple "player in zone" set health to 100..

You could try using an activation to activate the zone when player dies ?

EDIT: I think I got it, a workaround. Found it using the Syntax list. Use this with a triggerzone right where the player "Respawns"
If players health is less than 100 it sets it to 100 then script resets itself. But beware, this script runs over and over every time player steps into zone
My games never have bugs. They just develop random features..
Lots and lots of random features...
Location: You know that space between a dresser and the floor ? Yeah, that's where

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 16:11:12
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 16:11:12