Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Help with GetInAppPurchaseSignature()

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jul 2019 16:01
I found the GetInAppPurchaseSignature() command while browsing through the documentation the other day, but I can find nothing helpful relating to how to use it?

The help says "Returns the signature for the last purchase of the given item, this can be checked against your public key to confirm the purchase was valid. It is recommended that you pass this signature to a server to do the check so that the check cannot be bypassed. " but there is no example with it

Has anyone here had any success using the command? can anyone share some code to help out.

Thanks in advance as always

=PRoF=
Baky
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jul 2019 20:43
My successful code:
=PRoF=
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jul 2019 16:11
Thanks Baky, although I'm not sure that's helped me much. Can I ask what exactly the command returns? and can you show me an example?

It looks like all your doing is checking to see if the string contains "==". I was hoping for an example of it being "checked against your public key to confirm the purchase was valid" as it says in the documentation.

Confused :/
Baky
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jul 2019 20:52
This command returns a long string (signature). I don't know how to pass this signature to a server. But I discovered that the signature ends with "==" characters when the purchase is valid. It works on Android. Try it.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 08:41:56
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 08:41:56