Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Studio Chat / [SOLVED] Error: Image 1 cannot be used as a texture whilst it is currently being used with SetRenderToImage

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I had just gotten AppGameKit Studio installed, and after toying a bit with it I copied my current project over to see if it would run. Well, it wouldn't! It just rudely slammed the abovequoted error right in my face.

Unpleasant, that's what it is! But I guess there must be a reason for this not to work. Only it seemed to work fine in the non-studio version of AGK.

I guess I have to create a new image and clone the rendered image into it every frame, right? Even so, how am I suppose to the entire content of an image into another?

The author of this post has marked a post as an answer.

Go to answer

Increase
Years of Service
User Offline
maybe the new vulkan engine is more demanding and SetRenderToScreen() has to be called after the image is drawn to "close the render pipepline" - but i have no clue
Worldwide optimal state system - ISBN 9783748157748
Weltweit optimales Staatssystem - ISBN 9783748159476
basicFanatic
Years of Service
User Offline
This post has been marked by the post author as the answer.
Didn't work, but good guess! However, I tried setting the sprite to use another image (renderImgX) just before rendering to the real image (renderImg). Works!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 22:07:14
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 22:07:14