Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / Changing player movement

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello,
I rarely see any script or mod take on the movement mechanics. The original player movement is very stiff (especially jumping). Is there a way to change things such as jump height, acceleration, speed..., will a script do or do I need a modded FPSC?
ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Oct 2019 22:31
Hello Koscio, and welcome
Quote: "Is there a way to change things such as jump height, acceleration, speed"

Yes, very easy to do without any mods, just regular commands. Look in your Doc's folder and you should see a .pdf named
Unofficial FPSC Syntax List. All of fpsc's commands are listed in this file, including all the player commands, and simple scripts
are all that is needed for these type of player mods. If your not familiar with .fpi scripting there is another .pdf in the Doc folder named
ocfpscguide.pdf ( Official Community Guide ) with many script examples and guides on scripting with .fpi.

Also, there is a "Search" function at the top of this forum, a simple search might result in answers to your question before posting.
Many scripts have already been posted members and might help you along ?
My games never have bugs.... they just Explosys's

** WHERES MY YELLOW BUTTON ? **

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 10:58:42
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 10:58:42