Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Studio Chat / iOS Export Fail - 'Failed to read certificate end data from certificate list'

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi Forum,

I'm getting an error exporting an iOS ipa 'Failed to read certificate end data from certificate list' (as attached screenshot)

The same provisioning profiles (adHoc and production) work fine from Classic but as I'm using studio scene manager, the classic ipa output messes up the button layout and sizing (otherwise would just run with the problem!)

I've used version V2019.11.28 previously ( was exporting successfully) and upgraded to V2019.12.17 which started the problem.. I've rolled back to V2019.11.28 but getting the same result

Has anyone see or know of this issue? I've uninstalled/reinstalled, cleared out files/folders from Library in-between uninstall/reinstall to ensure 'clean' starting point but still no luck?

Thanks in advance
Itchy
Years of Service
User Offline

Attachments

Login to view attachments
fubarpk
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: AGK is my friend
Posted: 8th Jan 2020 06:15
Perhaps the certificate is corrupted so if it was me ide try recreating it
MerryChristmas Everyone
fubarpk on Itch...………...https://fubarpk.itch.io/
fubarpk on googleplay..https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=fubarpk
Itchy
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks for the suggestion Fubarpk. Have tried the revoke, re-create both Adhoc and Distribution certificates but without change

As confirmation, I tried the newly revoked certificates on AppGameKit Classic and got the 'Signing certificate is not valid..." message as confirmation. This is the same result for AppGameKit Studio using the newly revoked certificates

Attachments

Login to view attachments

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 07:42:03
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 07:42:03