Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

iOS and MacOS / Admob viewing and consent of privacy: something is wrong

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi Development Team,
I can't understand what is going on with the management of admob, I ask you for help because I have been reading posts and technical articles for 2 days (agk / apple / google / stack overflow / and many others ...).
After successfully implementing admob on Android (OverrideConsentAdMob (1)), (including inapppurchase and firebase), admob seems to not work properly with iOs.
In iOS, in the Settings-> Privacy-> Advertising section, there is the "Limit data collection" option which, if activated, effectively blocks advertising from adMob {admob server replies no adv to be shown}.
My project includes a videoreward and 1 banner (in Android it works perfectly).
To debug, I started from the example "media \ Projects \ Adverts \ Reward Videos" and, in iOS, I implemented the request for privacy consent (Using im my id PUB - xxx and the id Banner and FullScreeReward) .
This happens: If I start the example app ("Reward Videos") with AppGameKit Player, everything works properly.
If I start my App with AppGameKit Player, everything works properly.
If I compile the example App ("Reward Videos") with my provisioning profile ad_hoc, GetConsentStatusAdMob () returns a value of 1, and RequestConsentAdMob () does not open the request window that opened when the App was launched with AppGameKit Player.
My App compiled with the same ad_hoc provisioning, ignores everything and after LoadConsentStatusAdMob (szPubID, privacyPolicy), the GetConsentStatusAdMob () command always returns me 0; start RequestConsentAdMob (), but nothing happens.
For both cases, with the Apps compiled with my provisioning_ad_hoc, OverrideConsentAdMob (1) (or 2) is effectively ignored by making the advertising option decide in the iOS settings (if I disable that option, OverrideConsentAdMob works, but not RequestConsentAdMob () ).
The compiled example App, of course, is configured to use the IDs of my App and my ad_hoc profile file.
Where am I doing wrong?
Also, how can I customize the consent request window?
Thank you
2D Analyst
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
In your admob setting, did you create an ad for IOS platform?

To be honest, I only used admob for google play and amazon.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 16:17:15
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 16:17:15