Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Studio Chat / Help! Background Scrolling

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
[Google Translator]
Hello everyone, I am new to AppGameKit Studio !!
I am currently in the process of porting a game created with Gamemaker Studio to AppGameKit Studio, it is my own "Flappy Bird".
Right now I'm dealing with the transition between scenes, sprites, resources ... and I have a problem with the background scroll.
I put the background graphic in the scene, check the box "Enable Sprite UV Scrolling" and give it a speed, in the preview it works well, but when running the game it goes very very fast.
It only happens to me if I go from one scene to another, if I directly run the scene, it works correctly.
I don't understand what happens or how to change between scenes ...

[Spanish]
Hola a todos, soy nuevo con AppGameKit Studio!!
Actualmente estoy en proceso de portar un juego creado con Gamemaker Studio a AppGameKit Studio, es un "Flappy Bird" propio.
Ahora mismo estoy haciendome con la transición entre escenas, sprites, recursos... y tengo un problema con el scroll de fondo.
Meto en la escena el gráfico de fondo, marco la casilla "Enable Sprite UV Scrolling" y le doy una velocidad, en la vista previa funciona bien, pero al ejecutar el juego va muy muy rápido.
Solamente me pasa si paso de una escena a otra, si ejecuto directamente la escena, funciona correctamente.
No entiendo qué pasa o cómo hacer para cambiar entre escenas...

Attachments

Login to view attachments

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 04:47:04
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 04:47:04