Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Studio Chat / weird bug - writing and doing stuff in the ide sometimes duplicate the states

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: With reality.
Posted: 31st Mar 2020 20:12
Hi,
what i mean is :
lets say i'm writing something....

so most of the time this will happen

"Hello my name is Nadav"

1st , 2nd, 3rd..
but on the fourth time

"Hellllooo myyy naammme iss Naddavvv"
or
"Hello my name is Nadavvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv"

sometimes it happens with CTRL V

instead of
"Hello my name is Nadav"
I get : "Hello my name is NadavHello my name is NadavHello my name is NadavHello my name is NadavHello my name is Nadav"

sometimes when i go up with the keyboard instead of going 1 sentence up i go up about 5 times sometimes less sometimes more..
it really freaks me up (no not really but it is annoying)

also, Ctrl + D crushes the app instead of duplicate the line i'm on, i actually do not remember if this from the old AppGameKit or from another IDE i think i remember it on JAVA

could use some help with this, it does not happens on any other application , at first i thought maybe because it is a new computer, but then i noticed it does not happen just on AGKS latest version.
Should i post a bug on Github ? cause i seen the latest submission was a few weeks ago or something..
haliop787
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Apr 2020 07:48
Downloaded the latest version, now the duplicate key states are even worse :\
haliop787
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Apr 2020 21:21
really need help here.