Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / destroy all enemies objective script, Help?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
So , im looking for a script , the only way to move to the next level is to kill all the enemies on the current level.
I played the most infamous fpsc game that somehow pulled it off. Looked left and right in the script-bank yet no clue.

the only thing that stuck out to me other than said awful game that shall not be mentioned
(no i have 0 intention to break rules i just want to know is there a script for this)
is the setup level fpi and a line in it.

uniquegamecode=01e69v/:e11l17s/: 05165 01269 /:

the game itself uses a stock version of fpsc.
ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jun 2020 00:27
Newcastle Basically your wanting to know how after killing all objectives the level is done and move on to next level. Even without a win zone.
Npc's and dynamic objectives can be set as an objective in their property settings (rmb click) IsObjective=x
BlackFox gave a detailed way how to setup it all up here.... https://forum.thegamecreators.com/thread/208439
** WHERE'S MY DARN YELLOW BUTTON ? **

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 04:44:40
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 04:44:40