Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Showcase / [X9] Project M.I.K.U.T.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Terrorist Takedown 2 (a really cool game)
Posted: 24th Jun 2020 14:37 Edited at: 1st Jul 2020 20:39
Project M.I.K.U.T.
A Game by cambreaKer (a.k.a ScooT9 that's a really bad name)

Story: A terrorist organization named "T.F.A." is planning a big operation that will definitely not be good. You play as "Bravo 1", a spec ops operative that was sent into a T.F.A. warehouse to find plans for the terrorists' operation. So basically - take down lots of terrorists (hehe) and find plans.

Description: Project M.I.K.U.T. will have 20 short levels of terrorist takedown action, 9 weapons, from a knife that you can slice and dice your enemies with, to a rocket launcher that you can explode your enemies into pieces with, to finally an M249 Machine gun that can turn the terrorists into swiss cheese.
Powered by the FPS Creator engine, Project M.I.K.U.T. will have stunning environments (maybe for the year 2001, but definitely not 2005)! Explore terrorist bases, underground tunnels, cities and more!

UPDATE - I am remaking the whole thing, the 3 level demo wasn't just good enough, so i hope you'll like the new version! The new 1 level demo will release "When it's done!"

Here's some gameplay footage from the new level 1:

And some screenshots from the OLD 3 level demo!

WARNING - OUTDATED, Download the demo!
So what are you waitin' for, soldier? Take down those terrorists!

The OLD 3 level demo is available in 2 languages:
ENGLISH: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1S3McmDvcSraekFKM6_73N8Sn_-eI7UIk/view?usp=sharing
POLISH: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uLcOHjF7wFOTo3oIokqf1wvrjEWUtZYP/view?usp=sharing

I hope you will enjoy the demo!
hi, i'm a random guy who's making random games with random game engines for random reasons
Ghost_LOL
Years of Service
User Offline
I finished it, but it wasn't easy... and I think you got a lot to learn.

Right now it looks like some of my first FpsC projects. Every level is illogical maze of empty corridors and big rooms decorated by some stock boxes (or scifi items, but still...). Lots of random lights without sources. Guns got no recoil, no ironsights, no custom sounds. There are almost no healthpacks, so player can't run and gun unless he know all enemies positions. Custom loading screens are nice, and I appreciate your effort to do 2 languages, but when it comes to gameplay, graphics or level design its as generic and uninspired as FpsC game can get.

Ps: I think you forgot to put the key in second level and therefore demo can't be finished. I went to the scriptbank folder and switched door scripts, so I got to see 3rd level
ScooT9
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jun 2020 11:29
Thanks for playing my game!
This game is a little crappy side project, so it's not going to have as much effort as my other games such as Kulfonom.
- The random lights thing is because the maps aren't really finished, they are just drafts so i can see if the combat is fun or not.
- The reason guns have no recoil and ironsights is because this game uses an earlier version of FPSC, just to make the game a bit more different than Kulfonom. Also, not every FPS needs ironsights.
- No custom sounds? I have included custom sounds for guns and the NPCs, so maybe you didn't notice.
- Almost no healthpacks. I should've done more testing, i just didn't want to make the game TOO easy, but i'll put a bit more of them in a next demo version.
Also there is a key in the 2nd level, it shows up for me. I guess it's just an FPSC bug or something.
hi, i'm a random guy who's making random games with random game engines for random reasons
ScooT9
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jun 2020 18:58
OK so i just thought of completely remaking this whole game, the original demo wasn't really that great (but still better than my unpublished game Galactic Hardware 2 from 2015) and i want to improve it, so i figured that remaking the whole thing will be the best idea.
ScooT9
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jun 2020 00:37
Here's a new screenshot of M1L1 (Mission 1, Level 1)
ScooT9
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jul 2020 20:36
Level 1 Footage has been released on Youtube, check it out:
sman512
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jul 2020 15:41 Edited at: 2nd Jul 2020 15:42
Your demo-game a little remind me the "Delta Force" for ps1!
GS
Ghost_LOL
Years of Service
User Offline
Your new snow level looks really nice and playable, way more creative than previous ones Good job

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2020-07-04 16:25:04
Your offset time is: 2020-07-04 16:25:04