Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Studio Chat / App Rejected by Apple

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
The app passes Transporter just fine. Once it's uploaded, the store rejects it in about a minute and I get the following email:

ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app references non-public symbols in appname: _kCGColorSpaceITUR_2020_HLG, _kCGColorSpaceITUR_2020_PQ_EOTF. If method names in your source code match the private Apple APIs listed above, altering your method names will help prevent this app from being flagged in future submissions. In addition, note that one or more of the above APIs may be located in a static library that was included with your app. If so, they must be removed. For further information, visit the Technical Support Information at http://developer.apple.com/support/technical/

How can I fix this?
frosty45
Years of Service
User Offline
Tried on 2020.04.16b and 2020.03.27. I was able to submit an update back in April before the current update without getting this error. The only change in this update is I'm just switching servers. All of the code is exactly the same.
Kevin Cross
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jul 2020 22:34
You can't publish to Apple anymore. We now have to wait until TGC realise its not working and release an update.

The only version that works is dropping to a November 2019 version but that will no longer be valid after December. You also can't download that one from the product page anymore

Once they fix it I recommend keeping all the versions you download so you can drop back if needed
OryUI - A WIP AGK2 UI Framework

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 15:47:43
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 15:47:43