Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Studio Chat / ShowChooseImageScreen

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
ShowChooseImageScreen: How to make it load more than one image ?. Loading the images one by one and without being able to memorize the position of the previously loaded is wasting a command that could be very powerful. Is there any alternative?
Virtual Nomad
Years of Service
Recently Online
Posted: 5th Aug 2020 00:43
i believe you'd have to write your own "select multiple images" function which wouldn't be too terribly difficult. is this for windows (only?) or other/multiple platforms?

otherwise, i believe the command, as is, was meant to quell basic/simple "share image" needs found in lots of mobile apps, in general.
[My Itch.io Home]
[CODE lang=AGK] Your Code Here [/CODE]
[VIDEO=youtube] VideoID [/VIDEO]
Furord
Years of Service
User Offline
It is for Android. I have created a complete image tracking system on the device but it no longer works because "setRawWritePath" has been disabled, I am still trying to fix it. What to create a function that does it and that is not difficult, I do not know how to do it. It is useless to create a repetition of the command since it does not keep the positions and having to search one by one for the images in a list each time is very inconvenient and impractical.
Virtual Nomad
Years of Service
Recently Online
Posted: 5th Aug 2020 18:43
i asked about platform because i was HOPING it was a Windows-only inquiry where MadBits FileExplore Plugin for Windows (only) would make quick work of what you need, i believe.

otherwise, i had a run at an example for selecting multiple images last night. i was able to enumerate .png and .jpg files in the DOCS folder via raw commands but it wouldn't load them from outside of the default folder(s) (using full paths) basically saying "file not found" with the precise/full path accurately displayed in the error message.

and, opening the small project today, the code from last night wasn't saved... not a huge loss, but i'll have to revisit this when i have more time.
[My Itch.io Home]
[CODE lang=AGK] Your Code Here [/CODE]
[VIDEO=youtube] VideoID [/VIDEO]
Furord
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2020 12:02 Edited at: 7th Aug 2020 12:18
Thank you very much Virtual Nomad, I have already done tests of all kinds and it is not possible. There are commands that work but only in AppGameKit Player, after compiling it stops working. I'm going to put a new post with all the information to see if they fix it because it doesn't work in any way.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 21:09:54
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 21:09:54