Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DarkBASIC Professional Discussion / Dark Basic and using external DLLs on Windows 10

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2020 21:25
Getting this error with Dark Basic.

"Command in 'Matrix1Util_32.dll' command-table unrecognised (!APPLY VIEW MATRIX4%LL%ApplyViewMatrix4Camera%Matrix4source, Camera Id)"

I am in the process of porting some programs from Dark Basic to App Game Kit. However it would help if I could get my old Dark Basic games to still compile and run. I need to compare what I done on the prior program with what I am doing in AppGameKit. I am having problems getting the compiler to use the Matrix Utilities DLLs. I rebuilt the Keywords. Is this a Windows 10 issue?
WickedX
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2020 01:46 Edited at: 7th Aug 2020 02:11
Given the function “!APPLY VIEW MATRIX4” begins with the exclamation point and “Matrix1Util_32.dll” does not export any function by the name “ApplyViewMatrix4Camera” I believe the string table entry is a place holder for an unimplemented function. This fact combined with Windows 10 could be the problem. I have removed the unimplemented string table entries from Matrix1Util_32.dll but there may be more in some other of the Dll's. Try replacing the Dll with the download and try compiling again.

Attachments

Login to view attachments

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 15:05:15
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 15:05:15