Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Showcase / [X9] Urban Front - Multiplayer WW2 Game!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Half-Life: WAR
Posted: 9th Aug 2020 11:09
Urban Front
A Game by cambreaKer (a.k.a. ScooT9)

This is an entry for Nomad's Black Ice Mod MP Competition!

Description:
Urban Front is a Multiplayer game set in WW2. The game supports up to 7 players, and features a large map with 2 main buildings that you can go inside or on top of!
The game also features 3 weapons, A Colt 45, MP40, and MAS36 Sniper rifle! Play as 7 characters, from Axis forces, to Allied ones, to finally a freakin' skeleton! Definitely get ready to frag some players on this map!

Story:
Allied forces were sent to a Nazi headquarters to investigate strange happenings inside. Turns out the rumors were true - the Nazis were making a machine that would send a shockwave throughout the
area and make everyone go berserk! However, unfortunately, as the Allied forces were inside the area, the Nazis accidentaly activated the machine, and everyone went berserk and started to kill each other!
Only 1 man can survive the fight, who knows who it will be...

Screenshots:

Download:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/18C1utjVzqnVbgOesV7ye04JtMOf6kmH7/view?usp=sharing

Now what are you waitin' for? Go and frag some!

hi, i'm a random guy who's making random games with random game engines for random reasons

ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Aug 2020 00:04
Thanks ScooT9 Gonna fire it up and see how it plays with my grandson
** WHERE'S MY eXplosys ? **

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 18:17:30
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 18:17:30